I did a number of things this week.
I completed another gallon of stars for The Wishing Star Project, the second since I started folding again after my break.
I was, of course, helped by my lovely assistant, Kemuri.
I did some more work on the map book, some of which is directly related to maps and mapping. I cut out the parts for an astrolabe.
I am hoping to have at least one of the parts actually moveable.
I printed out some of the copies of CBBAG Pie for the mini-workshop at the end of this month. I may have to print out a few more after I find out how many participants there will be, but it is a slow job —I have to hand feed the printer— but it is nice to have it at least partially done.
I had several bike rides including one tandem ride with David to the University of Saskatchewan where we participated in a psychology study. We were paid $10 each which we spent getting take-out sushi on the way home. (No pictures: I’m sure you have seen sushi before.)
I thought about posting about bugs, specifically wood ticks and forest tent caterpillars. Recognizing that there is such a thing as too much information, I decided not to. Anyone living nearby already knows about them, and other people probably would rather not. (I added the links just in case I am wrong about that.)
Instead I will close with some pictures from the garden beside the house, which is looking quite lovely under David’s careful ministrations.
Volunteer wild hop vine:
My favourite kind of iris: